How to make
1. Peel the green garlic and slice it into very thin pieces of around 1,5 inches long
2. Fry the garlic in a pan with olive oil, until it sears and curls. Then reserve
3. Use the same oil to fry the cuttlefish or the diced squid
4. Pour the two jars of black peas into a big strainer, no need to wash. When they are well drained, mix them with the cuttlefish in the frying pan, and cook everything together for 5 minutes to let the flavours mix.
5. Serve along with the green onion. Mix them well before you eat.
- 2 jars of black peas Mar-Tret
- 400g of cuttlefish or diced squid
- Green onions