How to make
1. Chop the bacon into small pieces. Clean and slice the mushrooms.
2. Toss all the ingredients separately in a frying pan with a little olive oil. The bacon and the mushrooms need 3 or 4 minutes to cook. The sausage needs a little more, depending on how thick it is.
3. Open the jar of ‘ganxet’ beans. put them in a colander, run water over them and drain them well. After doing this, toss them in the pan as well with a little oil for 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper to everything to taste.
5. Fill the deboned chicken legs with this mixture and close them up like a book. Kitchen string or a toothpick can be used for this.
6. Put butter all over the outside of the chicken legs so that they will turn golden, and roast them in the oven for 200ºC for about half an hour.
- 4 skinned, deboned chicken legs (the chicken shop can remove the bones if you ask them)
- 100 g (3 ½ oz) bacon
- 150 g (5 ½ oz) mushrooms
- 340 g (12 oz) cooked ‘ganxet’ beans (one Mar-Tret jar)
- 300 g (10 ½ oz) uncooked pork sausage
- Salt and pepper