In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), we inform you that:
1. CONTACT DETAILS
This website and the domains mar-tret.com and mar-tret.es are the property of Mar-Tret Teca SL (hereinafter Mar-Tret), with CIF B-61375143. Company domiciled at Carrer Rebato, 57, 08630 Abrera, Barcelona. Tel. +34 93 777 31 80, email: email@example.com.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
The domain names mar-tret.com and mar-tret.es, are owned by Mar-Tret and their exclusive use is reserved to it.
The Mar-Tret website mar-tret.com and mar-tret.es aims to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and the products and services it provides related to the management of musical artists and event production.
The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the site.
Mar-Tret reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or its configuration and presentation.
In order to keep the information published on the website up-to-date, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be advisable to check their validity or accuracy by going to official sources.
3. INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL AND FRAMES PROPERTY
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by Mar-Tret or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The images and other graphic elements contained on the web are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Mar-Tret expressly prohibits the realization of “framings” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our website.
The use of the contents must respect its particular licensing. In this way, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless it is previously and expressly authorized by Mar-Tret.
Mar-Tret authorizes the total or partial reproduction of the texts and content provided by the website, provided that each and every one of the following conditions is present:
- The integrity of the content, documents or graphics is maintained.
- Mar-Tret is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Web and / or the activity of Mar-Tret.
- Commercial use is not intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
- Any other use must be communicated and authorized by Mar-Tret, previously and expressly.
Regarding the appointments of products and services of third parties, Mar-Tret recognizes in favor of their holders the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the Web not implying the existence of rights or any responsibility for them. , nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
Mar-Tret declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that our website may be violating your rights, please contact Mar-Tret.
Mar-Tret does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Web, its content, or that it is updated, although Mar-Tret will use its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, as appropriate.
Both access to the Mar-Tret website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
Mar-Tret is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence virus in the User’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
Mar-Tret is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of Mar-Tret.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, Mar-Tret makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morals and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact Mar-Tret.
Mar-Tret is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so in no case may binding legal effect be derived from them.
4. LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained on our website may lead to third-party Web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search for resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to Mar-Tret, nor does it review their content and, therefore, Mar-Tret does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative. and that in no case do they imply any relationship between Mar-Tret and the persons or entities that are the owners of such content or the owners of the sites where they are located. Mar-Tret can also not be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any damage that may arise from accessing or using it.
The links to the Mar-Tret websites must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by Mar-Tret of the page that makes the link.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is unlawful, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
- Mar-Tret may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to allege any cause. In such case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the Mar-Tret notification.
- It is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the hyperlink establishment may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may derive from accessing the website of the hyperlink.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Mar-Tret except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.