How to make:
1. Put the squid rings in a saucepan with heated oil.
2. Once they are golden in colour, add 4 or 5 cloves of garlic, the red pepper and the bay leaf. Finally, add salt and pepper to taste.
3. When the garlic is golden, add the tomato paste and the wine and let it reduce. Add the fish stock and, when it starts to boil, add the potatoes.
4. Leave it to cook until the potatoes are ready and then take out the cloves of garlic and add the chickpeas. Stir it and let it cook for a couple of minutes longer.
- 2 jars of cooked Mar-Tret chick peas
- 500 g (17 ½ oz) diced potatoes
- 300 g (10 ½ oz) squid rings
- 1 red pepper
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 jar of Mar-Tret traditional tomato paste
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- Fish stock
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper