How to make:
1. Pour a bit of oil on the oven tray so that the pizza dough won’t stick.
2. Place some tomato stir-fry over the pizza base, as much as you like. Sprinkle some cheese bits and the spinach just as they come out of the can
3. Leave it in the oven for ten minutes, until the crust of the pizza is seared underneath. That’s the perfect moment to take it out of the oven.
You can eat it just like that or you can add some olive oil or some spicy oil.
- Mar-Tret jar of spinach wih raisins and pine nuts
- jar of home-made tomato stir-fry Mar-Tret
- mozzarella or any kind of cheese that melts easily
- frozen pizza crust